Linganore Winery Festivals are somewhat of a summer staple around here. Luckily for us, they extend their festivals into fall! The last festival of 2016 will be held this weekend, October 1st and October 2nd. The Reggae festival is one of Linganore’s most popular festivals, usually selling out.
Admission includes tasting of 19 different wines, a souvenir wine glass, guided winery tour and the full day of live music. Active military, designated drivers and 18-20 year olds admission is $18/online & $25/at the gate if not sold out.
The festival runs from 11am- 6pm both days, gates open at 10am.
- 10:30 PM – 1:00 PM – Monsoon & Storm
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Jah Works
- 10:30 PM – 1:00 PM – Unity Band
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Kurlou Reggae Allstars
So pack a picnic, bring a blanket and some chairs and join Linganore in saying goodbye to summer and hello to fall! I’m giving a pair of tickets away to the Sunday festival!
Enter to win 2 tickets to the festival!
Enter your name and e-mail in the form below for a chance to win! You can get up to 4 bonus entries by:
- Liking Love and Wine Blog on Facebook
- Following loveandwineblog on Instagram
- Following loveandwineblog on Twitter
- Subscribing to get new posts through email
Enter to win by 11:59pm on Friday, October 7th. Winner will be announced the following morning!